jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

~ ♥

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face

You told me how proud you were, but I walked away

If only I knew what I know today..
I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done..

Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do to hear your voice again
Sometimes I wanna call you but I know you won't be there


Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you for everything
I just couldn't do..
And I've hurt myself by hurting you


Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to these rules


Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?

Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?


There's nothing I wouldn't do to have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back


Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you for everything
I just couldn't do..
And I've hurt myself, ohh..


If I had just one more day I would tell you how much that I've missed you since you've been away

Ooh, it's dangerous, It's so out of line
to try and turn back time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Lo sabía, siempre lo supe. Hay personas que son irretenibles, entran en tu vida destinadas a salir de ella. Entran en tu vida, te llenan de momentos felices y se van. Podemos abrazarlas con todas nuestras fuerzas pero lo máximo que conseguiremos, tal vez.. es que se vayan un poco más despacio porque es imposible abrazarlas con suficiente fuerza.
♥~